Wednesday 31 July 2013

Ceramics and my latest piece of Artwork ,,

For 10 days in July,
my great friend Sarah
was away on holiday and
asked me to help run her
ceramic shop  The Funky Teapot .
 
The first week I had
a lovely young girl with me
(on work experience)
and in the quieter times
we did a little bit of painting ourselves.
 
This is my piece ...
 
NOT FIRED YET ...
 
 
 



 
As you can see the colours look good but dull.
After this has dried properly , the jug is glazed
and then fired in the kiln , and it goes all shiny .
 
Tomorrow or Friday you will see the results ♥♥
 


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Gaynor , I cannot wait to show you the finished jug :-)

      Delete
  2. You are getting good at these paintings Anne, well done. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.