Saturday 15 September 2012

A wonderful award…

My  good friend Barbara from Paris
whose brilliant blog is
Please go over and have a read
and a look at Barbara’s fabulous photos!
Awarded me this ……
wpid-one-love-blog-award-two1
Thank you my dear friend…
I have to award this to 15 bloggers!! Yikes that is hard to do,
I cannot do it !!
The first 15 to comment it is awarded to you!  I follow on a regular basis, so many fabulous blogs, I cannot choose!
♥♥♥♥♥
I also have to tell you 7 things about myself that you do not know.(this is hard too!)
1…….I was born in Northern Ireland , but I have half Irish (mums side) and half Maltese from my dads side.  With a sprinkling of English and Scottish. I am British! I could be Irish if I wanted to , BUT there again I could apply (I believe) to me Maltese!
2……I disliked school and to be honest wasn’t the best pupil in the world ..ha ha , (hope my grandchildren don’t take after me)
3…….I try to keep my bedroom tidy, but it always ends up looking like I am an untidy teenager :-)
4……..I need to find  a job , to fulfil my travel dreams, I never knew I wanted to travel so much ..
5….. I had my first child at the age of 18, and my  2nd at the age of 26.. .I wonder how many of you know my age LOL .. also have 4 grandchildren and one on the way!
6….. I took my first flight alone in June 2010 to Montreal, I was fine, just didn’t like having no one else to talk too. I was sat next to one young man who put his heads phones ASAP, so I just watched films.
7….. I travelled to Paris in August 2009 and CAT sat for two weeks, I stayed in the apartment on my own in the 7th arrondissement  .. I had only met Elizabeth  for a few hours back in April , and met the husband that evening and off they went on their cruise two days later!!! But I did have my new blogger  friends in the City and suburbs!!
♥♥♥♥♥


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and I really enjoyed reading your answers. I've done this before though so please don't count me as one of your 15. I wanted to comment though. I flew alone on a plane for the first time in 2005 and I found it really liberating. I think we both have a love of travel from what you have written and I hope that you can find a job to fulfil your travel plans. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Happy Frog .. Yes first flight was very liberating, but the first trip to Europe on the Eurostar and staying on my own in Paris was the one that broke the ice , so to speak.. Yes I think we both love travel, and lets hope a job comes up soon xx

      Delete
  2. Jobs, especially interesting and fulfilling ones, are hard to come by at the moment. Good luck with your search.

    It was interesting to find out more about you but I've commented because I wanted to and not for the chance of a blog award. I guess it's pretty difficult to find 7 things which nobody knows about you1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your age - lol...but I didn't know #2 or #5 - we talked so much when we had our 2 1/2 days together in Oxford, London with Jennifer, and at the Stratford Mall. What fun!

    btw...Lorne out of hospital now and we're hoping to go by train to Wales for a few days! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.