Friday 18 September 2009

If by Chance......

anyone is wondering where I am, I thought I would write a small note to you all...! I am down at my eldest son's house, grand-daughter minding...Olivia is 9 months old...and I have neither time nor the inclination to blog!! I also only have my small Ideapad, which makes blogging quite hard, but I am reading what I can!

So hopefully more Paris photos next week...that is after I have been to the hairdressers, had some much need catch up sleep..and some adult company!!!!


Today I get to see my hubby...not seen him for over two weeks, he is coming down today for a few hours, and he flies to Singapore tomorrow, from there to Japan, then Brazil then home..see him October 21st, I think!!


He was going to come down last night, I said "love as much as I would love to see you, there is no point us both having a disturbed night sleep" !! Him and children or should I say babies just do not mix..actually it is worse than me and babies....


So I wish you all a very Happy Weekend, lets hope the sun shines on us all :-)

12 comments:

  1. Hello Anne;
    I can truly empathise with you about looking after grandchildren. It truly is exhausting, but then,
    they are so adorable.
    Hope you have a good rest at the weekend and I'm looking forward to the next 'Paris' instalment.

    Di.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, first cat sitting in Paris and now babysitting? You're in such demand! I hope you get some rest and fun soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have your hands full. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Anne,

    If you do catch this comment, D&I are back safe & sound from Canada.
    It was Fab !!!
    I'll be now doing like you are still doing; going through pics and doing posts.
    You take care and stay cool.Once again, you are one busy lady.Be good to yourself and hang in there !!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog will be waiting for when you are ready. Enjoy your time if you aren't exhausted though. Pity that you missed the party though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a saint!! I'm sure that little baby is thriving with your wonderful care and attention. When we look after Clive's adorable grandsons we are TOTALLY wiped out afterwards!

    Cheers to you and happy sleeping when you get back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I thought you were still over in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank god i have no grandchildren...lol lol have enough to do with out looking after them too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! You won’t be bored!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never mind, you'll soon be home! When you coming to Sicily? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.