Friday 4 September 2009

I got tagged by Leslie from The Pedalogue.....

..........to do this simple photo meme. Here are the instructions:

1. Open the fourth file where you store your photos.
2. Pick the 4th photo.
3 . Explain the photo.
4. Pass challenge onto 4 other bloggers.




This photo was taken by me, in 2004 at Magny Cours for the French Grand Prix. This was my first European race, and what great fun it was!

First of all, Whilst waiting for the coach to take me down to London to meet up with the rest of the tour, I met a girl called Louise, who strangely enough, was going to the race too!! We travelled together, and have been friends ever since, and have been to 3 other Grand Prixs together. The British, Magny Cours (2) and Belgium.


This was the race where I surprised my husband!! ha ha ...he didn't know I was going, so after being there a WHOLE day, I found my way to an empty grandstand, opposite Williams F1 garage, phoned him on his mobile and said "come out of the garage" and I was opposite waving too him!! What a shock for him...!!! I waited all day to do that :-)


Now the tricky bit... Who to tag???

Sally in Norfolk
Leesa from News from France
From My Swiss Window
Lucy from On my way 2 work and other stuff

3 comments:

  1. And you have such a great story to go with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea ... Off to see what photograph I have :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne!

    Thank you for tagging me. We took a walk today since the weather was perfect. I will get to my post with this tag tomorrow.

    Thank you so much for your lovely postcard as well. What a nice surprise for me on a rainy day...it arrived Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.