Friday 14 August 2009

Two wonderful Awards.....

were given to me a while ago, so I feel a bit bad that is has taken me this long to put them on my blog....I really do appreciate them and so happy that you love my blog!!
The first award was given to me by a great lady Scintilla..whose blog is Bell'Avventura....she lives in Luxembourg and goes down to Positano for all of the summer . Her blog is a mixture of stories, and they are all wonderful..and if you want to know about Positano, then this is one for you!! On second thoughts, never mind if you want to know or not, go on visit her blog , its fab!!


My other lovely award was given to me by the wonderful Laura from Ciao Amalfi...as the blog title suggests ..yes it is all about the Amalfi Coast, which is beautiful and certainly a place on my list to visit.!! Laura has fabulous photos and such great stories..it is a brilliant read!


I have just found a post on Laura's blog that links Scintilla and Laura...Taking the boat to Positano, I think it is so great that they have met....!!
A huge Thank you to my Wonderful Friends
Scintilla and Laura

Now for this I have to name 15 blogs to award, I think this is a bit hard, as I have such a wonderful array of blogs that I read, and on a regular basis..so I am going to take a little bit more time over this, I really don't like this bit, I think I am upsetting my other bloggers!!! Can I not give it to all of them!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm going to check out these two ladies' blogs cuz I fell in love with Positano and the Amalfi Coast 3 years ago. Can hardly wait to return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards Anne!!
    You deserve them!

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Anne. Both awards are well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Félicitations/ Congrats to you, Anne.
    Well deserved !

    Catch you very very soon ;)
    X0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Anne! Congrats on your awards! :-) Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so much fun to meet Scintilla, and I look forward to meeting you some day, too! About the award rules... I am a bad example since I am not so good at following rules. :-) I like your idea of sending out your thanks to all the great blogs you read! You have a great bloglist that I check out often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, sorry so late with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.