Friday 8 February 2008

Tomorrow is the start of an....

Exciting weekend. I am off to see Sally , and will be staying at Geoff's in Cambridge.

We are going to have so much fun...Our plan is to Eat, Drink and be Merry!!! We are going to watch a film, hopefully get a walk to Grantchester, no I am not a walker like Sally, but I do walk most days, so hopefully will be alright. Do a bit of shopping, and on top of all that Sally says she is going to treat me to a massage!!!

Sally and I have been through some hard and tough times, in the last few years, and even though we have only seen each other once since we left Raf St Athan,I left in 2000, and a little bit earlier, I know that Sally is always at the end of the phone if I need her, no matter what time it is and vice versa....a great thoughtful friend.

A big thank you to Geoff for the invite :-)....

We are going to have a great time!!!

Oh I just realized this is my 100th post...Wow, I made it, surprised myself. :-)

9 comments:

  1. wow congratulations on your 100 post..... and about us too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally....hard to think that we have only seen each other once since we left wales...can't wait for the weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother lives in Cambs - should I have warned him about the visit of the shopping-mad walker? Have FUN, both of you!

    Tha St Athan link - I forgot! I walked that path in life when I was 8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were quick Shirl, just posted this..

    We will have a great time, will have to try and fit it all in...yes you commented on my very first post about Sally and I...were you a scaly brat LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirl.... maybe the best age to have walked it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 100th post Anne. I'm sure you will have a great weekend. Our friends are our greatest treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100!!! Lucky you going to Cambridge (at least lucky to me). That's one of the stops I plan to make next time I'm over there. Apparently, we have some ancestors buried around there somewhere. Have a wonderful time. Friends are very important to stay connected with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 100 posts! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are having a great time. Congrats on the 100th post! Love from Sicily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.