Monday 19 November 2007

November 8th


Today has been a day of rest. Had a lie in, but I still went for my walk!!!! But this time I didn’t walk back up. Arni picked me up in the square and then we set off to do some shopping. Before we went into the supermarket, we had a Gelato, it was fantastic. I had a three scoop one, which was, mele(apple), pistachio, and cherry and Arni had a huge two scoop, lemon and banana, Lush.

We are back in our apartment now, its 15.30, just having a cuppa. Tomorrow we are getting up early and driving to St Moritz, which is about 2 hours drive from here, but it is meant to be worth it.

2 comments:

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.