Thursday 29 November 2007

November 13th _Last day before flight home









Last day today and we are taking things very easy, do the packing, and homeward bound tomorrow. Back to normality.

Not quite an easy day. Arni was not feeling too well today, so I decided to go for a walk. I walked upwards as far as I dare. The roads are very bendy, the corners only have railings, and they are not very high. I stopped and turned round when the railings ran out, not risking it. On the way back to the house, I didn’t know whether to return to the house, or be brave enough to take a ferry ride on my own!!!! So I walked back down to the village, sat and pondered. The ferry arrived and I thought what the hell. Sent Arni a text. Yes I did it. Only went as far as Bellagio, time for a coffee, and returned. Walked back to the house to find Arni asleep on the sofa, all wrapped up. Luckily he was ok for the flight home.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos as always, Anne. Well done for taking the ferry ride. Hope Arni is OK now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.